EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Customer-centricity has always been important to us ever since we started 21 years ago. but Without any questions asked, we will accept exchange requests of UNWORN merchandise within seven (7) days from the date of purchase. Exchanges of this nature will always be free but we seek your understanding to provide proof of purchase to complete this procedure.
(Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm, closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
- Merchandise exchange cannot be performed at any Hush Puppies retail shops or departmental store counters.
- The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all its original packaging and receipt/proof of purchase.
- Include your proof of purchase in the returned parcel, ensuring your return authorisation reference number is clearly written on the receipt.
- Any returned item that is not accompanied by an official return reference number will not be accepted.
- We cannot be responsible for goods lost or damage in transit.
- We offer free return with the use of our courier partner within Singapore only.
- Once we received your returned parcel, we shall notify you via your registered email.
- After we have received and verified the returned merchandise successfully, we will proceed to exchange the product or allot online credits (base on paid for amount) into your Hushpuppies.sg account within 14 days. All online credits provided will be valid for 30 days from issuance.
We are sorry if you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help us expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Note: a defective product is an imperfection in a product as a result of a manufacturing or design defect.
Examples of what is not considered defective:
Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window